27.1.09

I got this scar on my face during a mighty struggle!



My last post was by far the biggest hit, comment-wise. Not many participants, but the furious exchange of arguments and counter-arguments, the tactical thrusts and folds by all involved, and the ever-shelled peacekeeper in the middle kept spirits high and watchers around the world off the edge of their seats.

My acknowledgments to the common sense of my vast fan base ( hi chris! hi george! ) for not getting involved. As the saying goes: "wouldn't touch it with a 10 - foot pole"

As for me, I got the pole stuck up my tail section, metaphorically speaking, else I'd duck like the rest of you. However, this vivid exchange brought to mind some good, old-fashioned vintage insulting, which I would like to share with the rest of you.


Copying and Pasting is not as much fun as it used to, so see for yourselves.



PS. Yes, I now have learned to stop picking my nose.


3 σχόλια :

  1. don't know if I like to be part of the common sense of this fantastic blog...καλό ή κακό ρε γκαλας?

    ελπίζω να μην σε λυγίσει πάντως το βάρος των 20+ σχολίων

    ...666...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Obviously the knowledgeable Greek speaking audience who could relate to an eccentric monologue drawing on urban lores such as the batman, chef Chef and Guybrush Threepwood is too minimal to make right use of the Greek language so you chose to write in English..

    Be that as it may, your fan base has increased by one, and this one would love silly random mentions of his name (much like Chris and George)...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. By the way, just for your eyes, a few selections you might relate to:

    I've spoken with apes more polite then you.and...

    Your hemorrhoids are flaring up again, eh?a ha ha ha ha ha

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή